Monday, October 15, 2012

Don't Give Up

I haven't posted in a while as I've contemplated the merits of continuing my blog.  I am conflicted.

Oh, I still have so much more to say...
But should I?

Twenty-seven months ago my world came to an end.
For almost 2 years I've shared every valley...pain...fear...heartache.
The grief journey never ends.
And honest to goodness...the second year was the worst.
But I've moved into year three...
Do I need to keep telling my story?
Do I keep writing so people know how this all turns out well?

I'm not "there" yet.  I'm still looking for my path.
I guess I expected God to have landing lights on the tarmac leading me to where I should go.  I've looked for bread crumbs...inspiration from music...scripture...even lucky pennies.

Let me clue you in.
The path...my path...is crystal clear to God.
I'm either not looking or listening hard enough to find it.
But it is there.
That I know for sure.

So I won't give up.
I'll keep my ears and eyes open...and my feet moving.
And if it still helps those walking behind me, I'll keep writing.

27
Cyna




2 comments:

Paula Waits said...

"No. Don't give up hope just yet. It's the last thing to go. When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.”
― Pittacus Lore
I know I haven't seen you in a while.... But know that I think of you often! I love you!!

DonnaReid said...

I visit every now and then. Please don't stop. Your words are reaching places you can't imagine. Thank you!