Now, I am the solo captain of my ship. I can't depend on Steve to light the way for our future. I have to make those decisions. And I'll be honest, I don't want to make them.
However, I've given some thought to some goals, big and small...well, mostly small, and this is what I would like to accomplish this year:
- Every day spend 15 minutes de-cluttering my house. (Yes, I believe I am just one box load of junk away from an episode of hoarders.)
- Do some sort of vigorous exercise three times a week.
- Sell my house in Tuscaloosa and purchase a town home for myself with the proceeds.
- Continue my ballroom dancing lessons and continue to try to find a partner (just a dance partner...please don't read more into this!)
- Take one exotic trip before the end of the year.
Five goals. That's about all I can handle. But it's enough. I hope Steve Would be proud of me.
Happy New Year, everyone. May 2012 bring blessings to you all.