I know that the death of my husband did not end the story of my life, but it did end many, many chapters of it. For a year, I've closed the book of my life and remained in stasis. It's time to open the book again and move forward.
I don't know what direction I am going to take from here, but I know that changes have to be made. For those of you that know me, change is NOT my friend.
These are some things I am contemplating:
- returning to grad school and getting my doctorate
- moving out of this big house an into a town home
- taking a photography class
- taking more ballroom dancing classes
- taking my freelance writing seriously and submit articles on a regular basis
- taking yoga again
- volunteering as a tutor at the Children's Home
With school starting on Monday, I've picked a rotten time to do something new, but I'm going to pick one and go with it. I'll keep you posted on my progress.