Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Music That Heals

Music has always been a comfort for me.  The words and melodies of many tunes have validated my feelings and comforted my soul.  I can not imagine a world without music.


At Camp Widow East, in the "Mad at God" and "Two Sets of Footprints:  Faith Through Grieving" sessions many of us shared music that had been healing for us during our grief journey.  I wanted to give you a sampling of that list and hope that these songs will be a respite of peace for you. 







Better Than A Halleluja - Amy Grant 
Lonely Enough - Little Big Town
Whatever You're Doing - Sanctus Real 
Jody's Song - Melissa Greene
Held - Natalie Grant
He Is With You - Mandisa
Our Hope Endures - Natalie Grant
With Hope - Steven Curtis Chapman
Cry Out to Jesus - Third Day
Broken - Lifehouse
There Will Be A Day - Jeremy Camp
Unbreakable - Fireflight
I Will Rise - Chris Tomlin
Hope Now - Addison Road
Forever - Rascal Flatts
Stand - Rascal Flatts
Fall Apart - Josh Wilson
Praise You In This Storm - Casting Crowns

Dancing With the Angels - Monk & Neagle


27
Cyna

No comments: