Thursday, July 28, 2011

Not the End of My Story


I know that the death of my husband did not end the story of my life, but it did end many, many chapters of it.  For a year, I've closed the book of my life and remained in stasis.  It's time to open the book again and move forward.

I don't know what direction I am going to take from here, but I know that  changes have to be made.  For those of you that know me, change is NOT my friend.

These are some things I am contemplating:

  • returning to grad school and getting my doctorate
  • moving out of this big house an into a town home
  • taking a photography class
  • taking more ballroom dancing classes 
  • taking my freelance writing seriously and submit articles on a regular basis
  • taking yoga again
  • volunteering as a tutor at the Children's Home

With school starting on Monday, I've picked a rotten time to do something new, but I'm going to pick one and go with it.  I'll keep you posted on my progress.

27
Cyna



No comments: