Thursday, June 28, 2012

Every Wall is a Door

Photo Credit
I took a step of faith and jumped off the edge of my comfort zone and took a chance on two things this month.  One was a great success and I will blog on that later...


The other...not a success...
But not a failure, either.
It has been a dead end for me.  For now.




Yes, I am disappointed.
Yes, I have lots of questions beginning with the word "WHY."
But I am happy for the person who was successful.
And she will have no bigger supporter than me.


I went into this leap of faith knowing that there were no guarantees.  
I knew that my skills, experience and dedication were not enough.
But I still had high hopes.


But God has a better plan for me.
Ralph Waldo Emerson said it best...
"Every wall is a door."


I'm anxiously awaiting my door.


27
Cyna


No comments: