Thursday, April 7, 2011

Heaven is for Real

I have been reading a book entitled Heaven is for Real. It's about a 3 year old who went through a medical trauma and experienced time in Heaven. The details of his "time" in Heaven were remarkable. I enjoyed reading the book, but the whole time I was reading it I kept thinking....why do I need a three year old to tell me Heaven is real. I KNOW Heaven is real.

God's Word does not lie and it reveals to us the truth about Heaven. Philippians 3:30-21 tells us, "But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself." Jesus said in John 14:1-3, , "Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also."

There is a lot I don't know about Heaven. I don't know what we'll look like....or what age we'll be.....or if we have the same personalities. I'm not really sure I care. However, these things I know with certainty: Heaven is real. God lives in Heaven and waits for my arrival. My husband is in Heaven. I will be reunited with him one day. That's enough for me.


27
Cyna

No comments: